Do you already know Maisa? Maisa is easy to use, and it goes with you everywhere
Maisa is the client portal for social and health care services that you can use in various ways to attend to matters relating to your health and social care.
Among other things, you can use the Maisa portal to:
- book and cancel appointments and check future events
- view test results and laboratory results
- act on behalf of another person, for instance a child or a close older relative
- fill in electronic questionnaires
- save results from self-monitoring measurements
- make applications for social care services.
Through Maisa, you can prepare for your appointment by filling in the preliminary information form in advance. In Maisa you can also find other questionnaires mapping your health and wellbeing.
Additionally, Maisa gives you the opportunity to communicate with social and health care professionals in non-urgent matters. For instance, you can ask for advice regarding your care and your service. You can send a photo of your wound, and the professional can assess the need for you to come in for an appointment to treat it.
In addition to health care, you can also take care of matters relating to social care in Maisa. For example, you can apply for supplementary/preventive social assistance or informal care support. In Maisa, you can also submit a notification of concern if you are concerned about another person and how they are doing.
- Maisa Login Page
- Answers to frequently asked questions Maisa FAQ
- Youtube has instruction videos on how to use Maisa